Monday, December 31, 2012

Dec. 24, 2012

Mom,
Okay, it looks like I have to go fast again, I´ll answer some questions:
There are like 22 missionaries in our new zone, which is a lot bigger than before, they opened up 2 areas in our zone. The temple is in Teguz, but the city is split and shared by our mission and the Comayaguala mission, and the temple is out of our mission´s area, but in the same city.
I haven´t gotten the backpack yet, my ZL´s still have it, but it made it from the office to their house, so I will have it by the end of the week, my ZL forgot to bring it today when I saw him to give it to me, but it did make it.
There were transfers this week, but Elder Evans and I are still together for another change (until february). He was expecting to leave, since he had already had 4 changes in the area, but we are still both here. A lot of the Elders from my district in the MTC, that came at the same time as me are training other new missionaries now, which is crazy to me!
It is hard for me to take pictures of a lot of things because I don´t always carry my camera around, and I don´t want to be waving my camera around in public places to get robbed. I have been trying to take more pictures with some of the members and converts, this week we took a lot of pictures because my companion thought that he would be leaving. When I get time, I´ll try to upload them. :)
Did Golden come home and has he given his homecoming talk?
Okay, well I will talk to you tomorrow..
Love,
Elder Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment