Monday, September 2, 2013

August 15, 2013

Hello,
Some of you may be wondering why I am emailing so late in the week or why you haven´t received emails this monday... This monday we worked like it was a normal day so that we could go to the temple on thursday (today).
So now I feel like I have to report about 2 weeks instead of just 1, not that much exciting stuff has happened. We are still working here in the branch and with our investigators. We have found 2 new families that have moved here to yuscaran in the past who we never knew about, so we have been working with them and with their families that aren´t members. We have been busy with organizing the quorums and groups in the branch and calling new presidents and teachers that are going to do their jobs at church. We had a program with the branch this sunday about missionary work, but it was kind of sad because it rained all morning and hardly anyone came to church that day. We only had 18 people come to church...
This week, we had zone conference on wednesday, and we stayed overnight in Tegus to go to the temple this morning. It was weird working in Tegus again when I did divisions with an elder in his area after zone conference, I had to run between cars and try not to get hit, and it was louder and full of people, and I went to a church that had a ton of people there, like 200 members. That was weird to see, coming from little yuscaran. We stayed overnight at the AP´s house, which was good. We woke up this morning and went to the temple to do a session, for the first time for me in like a year. It was interesting to do it in Spanish, but I understood everything, but it was weird that they talked to us in vosotros form.. After the session we went into the celestial room, and when I finished my prayer, I looked up and everyone had already left the room and I was alone in the celestial room. I have never done that before. It was a little weird, but super cool. Then we bought a ton of stuff for the branch at the distribution center and then we came back. That´s about it for this week, but it has been a good week.
I have not received either package yet, and even went to the mission office to look for it and didn´t find it... I don´t know what happened there.
I hope that everyone is doing super well!
Love,

Elder Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment