Tuesday, January 28, 2014

January 28, 2014

Mom,
Well, we didn`t have our baptism this week. That family has been avoiding us and not coming to the door when we pass by, even when we know they`re home. We have found a few new positive investigators though.
I am getting sick of trips to tegus though. we went yesterday (which is why I am writing on a tuesday) and I have to go again friday. There are too many meetings and stuff to get done.
Today we had a new eating adventure, we ate a delicious combination of chicken inerds (spelling?) feet, heart, kidney, lungs, liver, and neck. I think it`s called soup of giblits in english. Either way it was pretty gross, but I just kind of ate it without complaining much, I just kind of did it.
Yea. I don`t know what else to write. I`m boring, sorry. We`re working hard and staying busy, no worries.
Love,

Elder Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment